It's important to us that you are happy with your purchase, so if for any reason you are considering requesting a return, we'd encourage you to contact us to discuss your circumstances further.
As per our terms and conditions, Doordeals are able to accept returns where individual circumstances allow.
Timing and the reasons for return are both essential, so if you are considering requesting a return, we would advise informing us within 14 days of receiving your goods, ideally as soon as possible. In some circumstances, we may be able to accept items outside of this time frame, however, there may be a cost implication.
In order to make a request for a return, customers are asked to provide us with as many details as possible in order for us to be able to properly consider your request and any options available to offer.
In any request for a return, we'd politely ask that customers provide us with photographs of the current condition of the items you are wishing to return. Before being able to raise a return, we need to see the condition of ALL items, as well as photos of any particular detail you wish to raise, full-length photos of products are essential to avoid further delay in the processing of your request.
Please note that we are not able to accept returns for any items that are not in their original "A1" condition, custom-size, or made-to-order products (including glass).
We ask that any cancellations are made in writing.
Refunds can only be made to the original purchase method, please allow up to 14 days for the funds to be returned to your account.
Who is responsible?
Changed your mind?
If you've decided you no longer want your order and you've changed your mind, you are responsible for returning the goods to us at your cost, we may, at our discretion, agree to collect the product from you, and we will charge you for this collection in order to cover of collection and warehouse costs. We'd always advise using an insured courier service in case of any loss or damage when returned as we can only accept returns of products in new condition.
Damaged or faulty goods?
Firstly, we're sorry to hear that your goods have not arrived in perfect condition. We ask that all issues are reported within the first 24 hours of receiving the goods. In this instance, we would take responsibility to replace the goods. Please note that we cannot take responsibility for any damage caused by misuse, alterations or negligence. Damage must be reported before any attempts to use the product.
How to make a return:
If you'd like to make a return, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Please confirm the order number these goods relate to and the name of the person who placed the order.
- How long is it since you have had delivery? (We can only accept returns if notified in writing within 14 days from delivery)
- Please confirm which items you wish to return.
- Please advise your reasons for wishing to return the goods.
- Please confirm the postcode location as to where the goods are located.
- Please provide us with photographs of ALL items you are wishing to return (before being able to raise a return, we need to ascertain the condition of ALL items - As well as detailed photos, full-length photos of products are useful in this instance to avoid further delay).
- Do you require replacement goods? if so, please confirm the items you are requiring with quantities and sizes.