ERA British Standard Night Latch
- Application: External
About this lock
Ideally suited for wooden doors, this product has been designed with an ergonomic internal lockable handle offering added security against forced entry.
With over 30,000 cut key variations, this product features an integral cylinder pull that protects the cylinder from being drilled.
The night latch also comes with a 20mm bolt throw for greater security and strength.
This door lock adheres to the British Standard BS8621:2004 (BS EN 12209) and meets the tough criteria laid down by insurance companies and the police.
Especially relevant for entrance doors in multi-residential and other buildings, a lever on the inside of the door ensures it's possible to easily make an emergency escape if needed.
- Automatic deadlocking.
- British Standard BS8621:2004 (BS EN 12209) compliant.
- Available in a narrow 40mm backset or standard 60mm backset.
- Supplied with 3 keys.
Finishes: this lock is available in a variety of different finishes.
- Brass - A Brass effect body and cylinder.
- Polished Chrome - A Highly polished Chrome effect body and cylinder.
- Satin Chrome - A Brushed steel, matt effect body and cylinder.
Please find below details on the measurements for this product. Sizes are listed in millimetres.
Things we thought you might need to know!
This lock is supplied with 3 keys.